Thinking of Outsourcing Your Social Media?
If you are a business that feels a little nervous about ‘doing it right’, don’t know where to start or you have no time to invest in it yourself then I can take the problem away. I’ve added it to my services for a monthly fee, no time period contract to adhere to, just a monthly fee based on a set menu of options.
Our first session will be a planning session, which will be documented, and this is what I will work to, ensuring that relevant content is delivered to the right platforms and the marketing gets traction. Simple.
Of course, LinkedIn is my specialty, which many other agencies don’t touch because they don’t know how to get the most from it. If you are in the B2B space, it’s a no-brainer, you need a presence there so let me do it for you.
LinkedIn's targeted ads can be an instrumental part in growing your sales through effective marketing. When we put a proposal together for you, we’ll add in some targeted ad budget in to the price because we want to get your message to the right folks - quickly.
With an Extended DISC® profile of S and I, community and creativity come naturally to me so why not take advantage and make use of it?
See Blue Banana as a revenue generator rather than a cost centre because success for you means success for us.
Why you should hand your social media marketing over to someone else to manage. It could be:
- you don’t have the knowledge to do it properly
- there is no real resource in the business to do it competently
- your brand and good reputation are on the line if you do it badly
- your audience is very small or stagnant
- you prefer to contract the right expertise
Hand it over to who though? Ideally, you'll want a company who has:
- a good rounded business acumen, not just active on social media
- experience with all platforms and knows if and where they fit in your marketing mix
- a great sense of community building as well as the necessary creativity
- the ability to provide data and review and make changes where needed
- the belief it's not just about Facebook!
- belief in advert spend within the proposal - because it makes sense to get quick results
Blue Banana has all of the above PLUS has:
Every business needs something unique so no one size fits all and is priced accordingly.
Many companies that do digital marketing on your behalf work solely in the B2C market. Not Blue Banana, B2B is a place we call home. Digital marketing is so much more than just updating your Facebook page. If your target market don't hang out there, it makes sense to develop your audience where they do hang out, and that could be LinkedIn or elsewhere.
There is no contract, you are in control of your finish date if you ever choose to stop.
Your investment starts at $1200 +GST per month and includes some advertising spend.